Tuesday

I've used up my last wish...

Three Wishes



Reached back from the bottle
and rubbed against the lamp

Genie came out smiling like some Eastern tramp
He said hey boy what's happening, what is going on?
You can have three wishes if it don't take too long...
if it don't take too long...

I said well, I wish they were all happy in India
Wish somebody'd help me write this song
I wish when I was young,
my old man had not been gone...

Genie said consider it done,

There's something in the air,
and you don't know what it is,

you see someone through the window
Who you've just learned to miss,
and the road leads on to glory but

You've used up your last wish
And you want her to come home.
Bring her home!


Genie said I'm sorry,
but that's the way it goes...

Where the hell's the lamp sucker,
it's time for me to go bye


There's something in the air,
and you don't know what it is

You see someone through the window
who you've just learned to miss

And the road leads on to glory
but you've used up your last wish

Your last wish and you want her to come home...
Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment